For those of you unaware, I am NOT a Lakers fan. I was raised a Pistons fan, worked for the Palace when the Pistons beat the Lakers for the NBA Championship in '04, and regardless of how long I end up living in Southern California, I will never be a Lakers fan. That's right, I said it.
Anyways. I found the following video courtesy of another friend's blog and thought it was absolutely hilarious. I remember watching JJ Redick battle it out with Adam Morrison in college over some national award or another. They were both big names and now they battle out the NBA in relative mediocrity. At least in my world. I don't follow the Magic or the Lakers if I can help it. But back to the video. It may be the only Lakers anything you find on this site, so enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment