Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer...

So the school year is finally winding down, which means free time has increased and hopefully the blogging will as well. What will I do this summer? Excellent question. A few definites:

- Check out the free stuff LA has to offer. Like this. And this.
- Become an expert at Zuma's Revenge
- Work out more - it makes the work day go WAY faster. I'm trying to get through this and possibly run a 5k. Wish me luck, I'll need it.
- Go to the wedding of some friends from grad school.
- Go home at the end of the summer and do the ol' Midwestern Tour.

A few maybes/hopefully's:
- Finish sewing Mom's Christmas stocking.
- Try out a new hiking trail or two.
- See Sugarland in concert. But first I have to find people who like country music...
- Play golf. Maybe at one of these courses.
- Go on a road trip. I have no idea where.
- Read at least four books.

Well, those are my summer 'goals' if you will. Let me know if you think I should add anymore. And if anyone wants to come help me accomplish some of these, visitors are always welcome :)

No comments: