- World Cup - I know very little about soccer, but I do enjoy 'reading' about it. Exhibit A and Exhibit B
- NBA playoffs - Go C's! That's right, I said it.
- NCAA conference realignment - The Big 10 will have 12 teams and the Big 12 will have 10 teams. Huh?
- College World Series - this story is unfortunate
- USC gets a 2 year ban from post-season football - I think it sounds worse than it is. It might temporarily hurt recruiting, but not for as long as everyone thinks. As much as it pains me to say it, USC is like the field of dreams - people will come.
But let's get the MOST IMPORTANT issue in sports: Is Izzo leaving Michigan State or not? Rest easy Spartan fans - he's staying in East Lansing!
An interesting move considering he could have made twice the money and possibly coached LeBron James, but as a Spartan fan, I love it! (Spartans are second to my Hoosiers but that's a different posting) I almost said it was a gutsy move, but he was not guaranteed King James would be there. Anyways, the namesake of the Izzone has a lot more job stability at MSU and I hope he remains a 'lifer'. Now, he just needs to get back to the Final Four and come home with a championship. GO GREEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment