Yes, I realize that today is Monday. But Monday 10 doesn't quite have the same ring to it that Tuesday 10 does. So bear with me. This week marks the start of another school year, which means my leisurely work days are over. Bring on the craziness. To begin this week on a positive note, here are 10 things that I'm liking a lot right now:
College football. Go Hoosiers! And Spartans (did you SEE that finish on Saturday?!)
Aarti Paarti - haven't tried any of her recipes yet, but she was my pick to win on the Next Food Network Star. And she won. And she got picked up for a second season.
Florence and the Machine (see old post) - I've been listening to her whole CD and it's pretty much fantastic.
My employees. They've been doing some awesome stuff and working really hard. Could be a great year.
McCabe's - had never been, but after spending most of Saturday there, I'm a fan.
Daily Pint - my softball team goes here on Sundays so I spent most of the late afternoon there yesterday watching the Colts crush the Giants. It was a great way to the spend the day.
AMC Movie Watchers - yes, movies are outrageously overpriced, but I can get $8 tickets from the CTO. Combine that with the Movie Watchers 'rewards' and I'm a happy movie goer. Plus I got a free popcorn the last time I went to a movie - score!
I ran another 5k on Sunday. I use the term 'ran' loosely. My activities on Saturday were not great techinques for run preparation, plus I haven't ran much since the last one. However, I signed up, I completed it, and it's over with. Go me!
Beloit College Mindset List - makes me feel old, but it is kind of funny.
Getting unexpected fun mail. Real mail, not e-mail. Very little beats that.
As I said, let the craziness begin - hope you are all having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment